It is obvious that nobody in the world wants to be nerd, but in contrast, many of them have a strong favor of black nerd glasses. However, the black nerd glasses have no relation with nerd. Instead of aiming at the very glasses for the nerd, the name of the glasses just indicates the glasses themselves are a little bit dull. Let us see what they look like and analysis the popularity of such eyeglasses.
In the first place, black nerd glasses have no sharp angles, which mean the frame is more or less round, and the material of such glasses is plastics in most cases. Most of all, the frame is much heavier than other glasses because of the full rim which seems to be a little stupid and funny. Although they look clumsy and cumbersome in the look, they still are favored by the wearers including the following groups of people.
The main black nerd glasses lovers are students. When they are at an early age, they have curiosity to try on anything new and suddenly find that the black nerd glasses are amusing when they find nothing to do. The glasses themselves at least are toys to make fun of with their classmates. This may be the incentives of buying such glasses.
The second largest group of people making purchase of black nerd glasses is entertainers. Look at the pop stars such as Kanye West, P!nk and Beyonce, all of them wear this frame both in the formal situation or the casual occasion. And of course, wearing them are their jobs to clown around the public and make money as well.
To sum up, black nerd glasses is the simplest glasses without anything profound in them. It is advisable to make a purchase when you have leisure time.
- How to wear nerd glasses to look cool?
- Do you think nerd glasses are cool on men?
- What is the difference between geek glasses and nerd glasses?
- Is it better to get nerd glasses online?
- What should I wear with thick nerd glasses frames?
- Where to find cheap nerd glasses online? Is there any chance I can get them for free?
- Where can i get nerd glasses in Phoenix?
- Have you ever tried to buy nerd glasses online?
- Will big nerd glasses look good on a girl with an oval face?
- Will it be weird for a girl to wear black nerd glasses?
To be Nerdy Cute on Black Nerd Glasses (2012-7-17 18:30:51)