Swimming is one of my favorite sports, I can relax a lot when I after work. As I am always go swimming alone, I would like to someone with company. One day, I invited one of my colleagues go with me, he told me he also interested with swimming, but he can’t swimming because his bad eyesight and his doctor told him without the eyeglasses assistance, I would nearly considered legally blind. Anyway, he just excused to swim owing to his vision problems. Every time, he just went to beach and running around the sea but should away from water. He was so eager to swim in the ocean with his friends, he just scared others were going to fall or break.
It is believed that quite a few of people have the similar cases, if a swimmer can not wear eyeglasses as has bad eyesight, what do they wear in the water ? Are there special glasses they solve the problems? If there any special eyeglass within a strap that secures the glasses to your head? Thus, you probably won't be able to see much even with your glasses on if you are putting your face in the water because the water will be on the lenses of your glasses and in your eyes as well. But you can give it a try since you don't have many other alternatives. You can get a pair of prescription goggle that you can most likely from your eye doctor, or at least get a prescription for them.
If you select a pair of goggles, you can swim in the ocean and in the swimming pool from that time. As my colleague also very blind without his contacts/glasses, and he find it very useful to wear them. Make sure your goggles are tight, and that there are no holes in them. Also make sure that if water does get in your goggles, pour it out immediately. I do not suggest you use contacts eyeglasses while swimming, for if you do lose them it is a greater inconvenience.
- Have you ever tried speedo swimming goggles?
- How to choose the right size of swimming goggles?
- Is it safe to wear contacts with swimming goggles when swimming?
- Where can I get swimming goggles that Michael Phelps uses?
- Can you wear prescription eyeglasses together with swimming goggles?
- What power should I go for ready made swimming goggles?
- Can swimming goggles be made with very strong prescription?
- How can I care my swimming goggles?
- Why can't I focus underwater without swimming goggles?
- What is the best swimming goggles to get that do a good job keeping water out?